Your donations enable us to keep the chain going! Heart2Heart4Autism is a 501(c)3 non-profit and relies on donations from people like you. Below is a list of all of the wonderful scholarships and services that your donations directly fund.
1. The Christopher Patrick Hearts from Heaven Scholarship is two $500 Scholarships for any enrichment class.
2. Rafaello’s Brave Heart Scholarship is an $800 scholarship for a week at any camp (winter, spring or summer) or our Camp Braveheart.
3. Dominick Della Fave Jr. Dare to Dream Fund pays for out of pocket cost for ABA therapy for financially challenged families.
4. Keira L. Quinn Service Animal Fund. The scholarship pays for a service animal (rescued from a shelter when possible) to be trained and placed in a home. If you are in need of a service animal, please use our application here
5. Heart to Heart education scholarship fund is a $1000 scholarship for 4 years. For those studying in a related field to Autism or special education.
6. The H2H fund for ongoing services and equipment.